We are looking for Shelf Stackers to join our Sales and Marketing Department on a full-time reduced basis.
The role will be based on 26 hours per week from Monday to Saturday. You might be required to work on Sundays, according to the company’s exigencies.
- Replenish shelves ensuring that the Group’s brands/products get the maximum exposure from the allocated space;
- Ensure that point-of-sale material and display stands are being utilised effectively;
- Monitor stock rotation to ensure that products are sold by their Best Before Date;
- Keep record of brand/product availability within outlets;
- Inform the sales team of any stock shortages on a daily basis;
- Compile distribution surveys; and
- Assist the sales team in the organisation of promotional events.
- Secondary level of education
- In possession of a valid driving license
- Good command of English and Maltese
- Ability to work under pressure
- A team player with strong interpersonal and organisational skills, as well as an ability to work under pressure without supervision
AMSM offers some of the best staff conditions on the island amongst which are an on-site childcare centre, gym, staff carpark, health insurance and several policies and measures that safeguard the holistic well-being of our people. You will be provided with on-the-job training throughout your career.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by no later than Thursday 30th November 2023. All applications are treated with strictest confidentiality.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At AMSM we are dedicated to furthering a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role, but your past experience or qualifications don’t align perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. It may be the case that you are still the right candidate, either for this or for other roles that may arise.