Sundried Tomato and Basil
Rosemary and Onion
Sea Salt and Cracked Pepper
Roasted Onion & Garlic
beef pot noodles
Krustini with Almonds & Raisins
Krustini with Almonds
Cattini with Olives
Cattini with Salt & Pepper
Cattini with Rosemary
• 450g dried broad beans
• 2 parsley sprigs
• 1 head of garlic crushed
• 1 chili pepper
• A dash of Tabasco
• 1 tbsp of mixed marjoram and mint, finely chopped
• 2 tbsp olive oil
1. Soak beans overnight and replace water the next day when you are going to prepare the recipe.
2. Bring to boil in salted water and keep simmering until beans are soft. Drain the beans and mash them lightly.
3. Allow them to cool off a little and place them in a serving dish.
4. Pour olive oil on top and mix well until you get a creamy sauce.
5. Serve with Tal-Furnar Galletti.
• 240g Greek whole milk yogurt
• 1 cucumber, seeded, finely grated and drained
• 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
• 1 tsp lemon zest plus 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
• Salt and freshly cracked black pepper
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together the yogurt, cucumber, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice and dill.
2. Season with salt and pepper. Chill.
3. For some extra flavour, add some olive oil and some coarsely chopped fresh mint.
4. Serve with Tal-Furnar Galletti.
© Copyright 2018 Tal-Furnar Galletti. All rights reserved.