Vacancies for In-store Shelf Stackers have arisen in the Sales & Marketing Department. These positions are on Full-Time basis between Monday and Saturday.
The role of a Shelf Stacker is to support the sales team and to offer a higher level of service to our retail clients. The selected candidate is expected to work at client locations where he/she will:
- Replenish shelves ensuring that the Group’s brands/products get the maximum exposure from the allocated space;
- Ensure that point-of-sale material and display stands are being utilised effectively;
- Monitor stock rotation to ensure that products sell within their Best Before Date;
- Keep records of brand/product availability within outlets;
- Inform the sales representatives of the stock shortages on a daily basis;
- Compile distribution surveys; and
- Assist the sales force in the organisation of promotional events.
The ideal candidate should possess a good educational background and a pleasant outgoing personality. He/She must be also able to work under pressure, be a good team player and possess a valid driving license. Candidates will be expected to work with minimum supervision.
If you fit the requirements of the above post, and we offer the qualities you look for in a company, we would like to hear from you. Interested persons are encouraged to apply by not later than Sunday, 2nd July 2017 enclosing a detailed c.v., to: The Human Resources Manager, Alf. Mizzi & Sons (Marketing) Group, P.O. Box 11, GPO 01 Marsa, or e-mail to email@example.com. You can also apply through our website: www.amsm.com.mt
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.