A vacancy exists in our Commercial Department for a Procurement & Banding Co-Ordinator on full-time basis, who will be primarily responsible to assist the Procurement Managers by:
- Calculating, placing and following up of orders with our suppliers for mainly trading products and liaising with the Sales, Warehouse & Accounts Departments.
- drawing up of reports and records
- Checking of proforma invoices, and maintaining our database,
Additional duties related to the post include:
- liaising with the Sales & Brand Managers and the Warehouse Department
- establishing a rolling banding programme
- placing and following up of orders for material, e.g. labels, tape, plastic, cartons, etc.
Strong inter-personal skills, organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines are pre-requisites for the post. A minimum of ‘O’ level standard of education together with familiarity with Word and Excel applications and a Windows environment are also required.
If you fit the requirements and we offer the qualities you look for in a company, we would like to hear from you. Interested persons are encouraged to apply by not later than Sunday 6th May 2018, enclosing a detailed c.v., to: The Human Resources Manager, Alf. Mizzi & Sons (Marketing) Group, P.O. Box 11, GPO 01 Marsa, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also apply through our website: www.amsm.com.mt
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.