We are seeking the services of a Human Resources Manager, who will be managing the overall HR functions of the company with the assistance of a team of 3 people. Some of the main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting senior management in strategic HR planning, establishing career paths for staff and ensuring that HR considerations are at the centre of all major decisions
- Being responsible for the company’s human resource system
- Maintaining existing HR policies and procedures and drawing up new ones as and when required
- Handling employee relations, union relations and disciplinary procedures
- Conducting training analysis and coordinating training programmes as well as recruitment
- Processing payroll and supervising Time & Attendance system
- Preparing periodic reports for management
- Recruitment and selection function in liaison with the line managers
Education & Experience
- A degree in Human Resources Management coupled with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in an HR Managerial role is a must
- Experience working in a labour-intensive workforce and extensive knowledge of local legislation is considered an asset
- A good track record in the ability to develop and to implement strategic business and HR objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong organisational skills and able to work well under pressure
- Possess a hands-on approach to work and demonstrate the ability to interact well in a dynamic environment
This post is of a sensitive and confidential nature and therefore the ideal candidate must be able to exercise discretion in the handling of such issues and maintain complete confidentiality.
All applicants must apply in writing to the Human Resources Manager, enclosing a Curriculum Vitae, by not later than FRIDAY 20th October 2017
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.