We are seeking a talented individual to join our new Customer Loyalty division. In this role, you will be responsible for the launch and ongoing operation of a group-wide customer loyalty program, which will include the branding of the project and ensuring a positive customer experience.
The ideal candidate will have strong project management and communication skills, analytical aptitude and a willingness to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. A passion for putting the customer first is a must, and experience with loyalty programmes would be considered an asset.
- Develop the loyalty programme’s brand identity;
- Actively research the latest trends in customer loyalty programmes with a view to improving the quality of the customer experience with our programme;
- Collaborate with our partners across the group in order to ensure that we are operating a loyalty scheme that incorporates the needs of all participating outlets;
- Design and implement marketing activity that will encourage member enrolments and customer engagement with the programme;
- Ensure that the loyalty programme is cost-efficient and stays within budget.
- A degree in Marketing and/or Business Management;
- The ability to see things from a customer’s point of view;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This post carries an attractive remuneration including the use of a company car.
If you fit the requirements of the above post, and we offer the qualities you look for in a company, we would like to hear from you. Interested persons are encouraged to apply by not later than Sunday, 18th February 2018 enclosing a detailed c.v., to: The Human Resources Manager, Alf. Mizzi & Sons (Marketing) Group, P.O. Box 11, GPO 01 Marsa, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also apply through our website: www.amsm.com.mt
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.