A vacancy has arisen within our advertising agency for the post of a Digital Media Executive.
This is a unique opportunity to play an active role in the formulation of a leading organisation’s online marketing strategy.
Duties and responsibilities would include:
- The integration of digital and social media marketing into the organisation’s overall business strategy.
- Assisting the brand owners in implementing a digital and social media marketing programme.
- The set up and maintenance of social media accounts, and the maintenance of daily activity on these channels.
- Actively listening for consumer comments about any of the organisation’s brands on the Internet, particularly on websites that are frequented by Maltese consumers.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on the effectiveness of the group’s various online marketing initiatives, and proactively recommending ways of improving the organisation’s efforts based on this analysis.
- Proactively identify and recommending emerging websites, technology and media that have the potential to extend the organisation’s effectiveness in its online advertising efforts.
The ideal candidate would:
- possess a degree in Marketing or Communications, preferably focusing in whole or in part on digital marketing
- have experience in the management of Facebook pages, including the booking of Facebook advertising;
- have experience with Google Adwords;
- have excellent written English, while a good command of Maltese would be considered an asset;
- be creative and able to come up with innovative ways of promoting brands through the various online channels;
- have a basic knowledge of image editing software.
This post carries an attractive remuneration including the use of a company car.
If you fit the requirements of the above post, and we offer the qualities you look for in a company, we would like to hear from you. Interested persons are encouraged to apply by not later than Sunday, 11th February 2018 enclosing a detailed c.v., to: The Human Resources Manager, Alf. Mizzi & Sons (Marketing) Group, P.O. Box 11, GPO 01 Marsa, or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also apply through our website: www.amsm.com.mt
All applications will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.